February 13, 2011

carlin

i took pictures of fellow photographer (and amazing painter!) carlin last weekend. i have a few other posts ready to go but they're not as long as this set.

i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads/looks at my blog. i'm definitely going to start following some of you!

upcoming posts:
chicago, airplane, saic
kimmy nothing
hannah
senses
maybe another gif (moving picture)

after that i might not be posting for a while... i still feel like taking pictures, it's just that sharing them has been stressing me out lately. i just feel like hanging out with people, doing school work, going to class, and occasionally taking pictures. i don't know. i've said that before and then came back posting like twice a week.

anyway, i hope your weekend was great xoxoxo








25 comments:

  1. like this and excited for more girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are lovely, mary, i love the blues

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you keep posting occasionally when you can - your posts are always fantastic and inspire me to try my hand at film. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome locations and pictures! yay for (more) blog posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely beautiful. Stunning back drop, stunning model. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the scenery and tone to these. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful photos, great composition and tones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ADORE this! You're really creative <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous, as always! :-) i absolutely love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must say I love your style! And I'm looking foreward to whats comming up next on your blog. You're photos inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing! I can't wait to see the other posts, your photography really does inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could only dream to take beautiful inspiring photos like yours. The locations, models, angles, colours, every aspect of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. such beautiful images and what a great location!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the third last one is incredible, i love the focus

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful. like always. of course i hope you keep posting because you are an inspiration to me (me selfish!) but i so understand that stress you described. you do what you need to do for your spirit. living life will drive that art anyhow. love your book!

    ReplyDelete
  17. - great great pictures, love the fourth one

    http://alabasterlover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your photos and your blog!
    to follow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i hope you don't stop sharing your work as it is truly inspiring, but i hate the thought of it bringing you stress...

    i will keep checking back though :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the second photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful pictures.

    maria

    ReplyDelete